Tuesday 2 February 2016

Dream Diary #94: Crazy, Stupid Love

I was moving into a dorm/shared living situation and quickly found myself attracted to one of my new roommates. 

He was very shy, quiet and physically he resembled Squall Leonhart of Final Fantasy VIII; so of course I fell head over heels in love with him!

Unfortunately he already had a girlfriend, who resembled Squall's love interest in the game, Rinoa Heartilly, but it turned out she wasn't supposed to be there and had followed him there uninvited.

Their relationship seemed to be all but over, but she wouldn't take the hint.

In an attempt to get his attention, I found myself agreeing to do all sorts of crazy things, including offering to clean his bathroom from the previous tenants, which seemed simple enough until I realised that they had left the toilet full of mess!

Cleaning it made me gag and retch, but I was so afraid of losing face (or worse, making him think that I left it that way!) that I did it anyway; squeezing a whole tube of toothpaste down there just so it'd smell 'minty fresh'!

Unfortunately, while I was doing that, more people had moved in. I'd wrongly assumed that I'd be sharing my living space with only him and one or two other people, which turned out not to be the case. 

And the people that moved in weren't the quietest or most considerate of people! My heart sank every time I turned around as my living space got smaller and more crowded until my bed was squeezed under a desk and a waste paper basket!

No comments:

Post a Comment