Monday 26 October 2015

Dream Diary #85: Ride Or Die

I was on a fairground ride that simulated the deaths of characters from movies while the ride shook and rocked back and forth, so you not only had to virtually experience how they died, you had to stay on your feet as well.

Most of the deaths were fairly innocuous until they revealed that the next simulated death would be from a science fiction movie featuring an alien. I don't remember the exact movie but I do remember that the deaths in it were very violent and very painful.

I started to panic. How could they simulate this?

I tried to get off but it was too late. The animatronic alien was revealed so I closed my eyes tight and hoped for the best. 

I remember being poked and prodded a little, but overall it wasn't so bad. I had survived!

As I got off, the ride monitor told me that because I survived until the end, I could pick anything I wanted from the gift shop and keep it for free. The shop was laid out like a market stall and was very jumbled, however I could see that the vast majority of the items were toys and many of them were Disney merchandise. I didn't want anything for myself, so I decided to pick something for my niece. 

As I was getting it for free I wanted to be thorough as possible; I wanted something that was fairly good quality. I had it in my head that I wanted a Little Mermaid item and even came across the DVD, but the box was empty and squashed. 

Before I began my search it seemed that there was an abundance of Little Mermaid items, but as soon as I began searching, they were no longer there. Instead, the items that started to stand out to me were Snow White ones, so that's what I ended up choosing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment