Monday 28 September 2015

Dream Diary #83: To Russia, With Love

I was travelling with a group of friends. We were at the airport but at first, didn't know where we were going.

Then, the newest addition in the group revealed we were travelling to Russia because she had a long distance boyfriend there, and she wanted us to be there when she met him in person for the first time. 

This reveal was tinged with sadness on my part because not too long ago I was the one with the long distance love and was overcome with happiness at being able to see and spend time with him and now that was no longer the case.

Because we were so underprepared for going to Russia we left the airport to pack properly. I couldn't find my winter coat or my scarf (they are still with my long distance love in real life) but I managed to borrow appropriate clothing that was a little big on me, but would do, and headed straight back to the airport. 

We remarked how warm the airport was right up until we were waiting to board the plane where the temperature dropped significantly (which made no sense as we hadn't arrived in Russia yet).

They had us waiting in a tall, glass tower with an elevator at the end of it. The winds were so powerful that it made the tower sway and because we were so high it made me nauseous and I ended up either fainting or having to lie down to steady myself (I don't remember which.)

No comments:

Post a Comment