Wednesday 2 September 2015

Dream Diary #81: A Youtube Affair

I was wandering in a strange, deserted town by myself when I met with a youtube entertainer (who exists in real-life and no, I'm not going to name him!) and we rode across a field on a horse. 

We didn't see any other people but we saw various different animals wandering about the town.

As the sun went down, we ended up kissing and making out on the field. Floating outside of myself I noticed he didn't look very happy so I stopped and chided him, saying "I know you're married but could you at least pretend to be enjoying it!"

He responded by saying his wife knows he often cheats and turns a blind eye. 

The dream ended with me wandering the halls of a brightly lit hotel, where I presume we were going to take our affair to the next level. 

No comments:

Post a Comment